RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
For Mosaico Jewels, S. de R.L. de C.V. (here in after the “Company”) the safety of Users is our priority, so we protect their personal data through the use, application and maintenance of high technical, physical and administrative security measures.
As a User, you have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of products through our Portal, knowing that your personal data will be protected and will be treated confidentially. We inform you that the RESPONSIBLE for collecting and treating and/or using the personal data that the User provides through the Portal, is the Company, as well as its subsidiaries, associates, holding companies and affiliates.
DOMICILE OF THE RESPONSIBLE.
For the purposes of this privacy notice, the Company indicates, individually, as its address, the one located at 4132 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89103
PERSONAL DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED.
The personal data that the Company may collect from the User when using the Portal and/or buying our products are the following:
- Name, telephone number, address and email address.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL
The personal data that the Company collects will be used to serve the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience, to better respond to your individual
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website oﬀerings based on the information and feedback we receive from
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more eﬀectively respond to your customer service requests and support
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site
- To send periodic e-mail – the e-mail address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your
- To integrate files, databases and systems necessary to carry out the corresponding operations and services; (ii) To claim the delivery of prizes and/or promotions; (iii) To carry out internal analyzes;
- Additionally, your personal data may be used for the following secondary purposes: (i) Marketing, advertising and commercial prospecting; (ii) Oﬀer, where appropriate, other products and services of the Company or of any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, associates, commission agents or companies; (iii) Send you promotions of other goods, services and/or products; (iv) To perform statistical analysis, generation of information models and/or profiles of current and predictive behavior and, (v) To participate in surveys, sweepstakes and
OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF
The Company has administrative, technical and physical security measures in place to protect your personal data, which we also require to be complied with by the service providers we hire. You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating in the body of the email your full name and what data you want not to be disclosed, if your request proceeds, you will be registered in the exclusion list.
MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS,
RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, to exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition (“ARCO Rights”). To exercise ARCO Rights, you (or your legal representative) must submit the request, identifying yourself with the following documentation:
- Name of the user or
- Address of the user or owner or other means to communicate the response to your
- Documents that prove your identity (ID or passport) and, where appropriate, the documents that prove the legal representation of the.
- A description of the information/data on which you are trying to exercise your ARCO rights and the rights you would like to
If one or more of the documents mentioned above are not included, and/or the documents have errors or omissions, the Company will notify you within 3 business days of receiving the request and ask for the missing documents and/or the relevant corrections; You will have 5 business days from that notification to provide the updated information, otherwise, the request will be understood as not submitted.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
The Company may disclose your personal data to those third parties who, by virtue of the services and products oﬀered, need to know them to fully comply with them.
Likewise, the Company may disclose your information to the competent authorities in terms of the applicable legislation; any transfer of your personal data without consent will be made in accordance with Article 37 of the LFPDPPP.
The Company may or may not use tracking technologies such as web beacons, similar to cookies, to collect data on your visits to the Portal; these are small electronic images embedded in web content or e-mail messages, which are not normally visible to Users and which allow us to generate almost personalized content to oﬀer you a better experience when using our Portal.
In case of not agreeing with any of the conditions established here, the User can always change the configuration of their browser.
Any modification to this Privacy Notice will be notified to you through any of the following means: a written communication sent to your address, by the e-mail you indicate; a message to your mobile phone; a message made known through the Portal or any electronic means used to carry out operations; or, in newspapers of wide circulation the registered office of the Company.